Build your own nasal sprays! This formula is difficult to stabilize, and therefore must be prepared at the time of use. Our pharmacist developed this nasal spray formulation to reduce symptoms related to mold exposure. It is a simple, inexpensive solution that seemingly reduces toxic mold effects.
- Measure 4 oz (120 mL) of Distilled Water (not provided) into a clear glass container.
- Add one packet of enclosed Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate to the Distilled Water and stir until dissolved.
- Heat the solution in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- Add 22 drops of enclosed Povidone Iodine 10% and stir. Solution will be orange.
- Add 22 drops of enclosed Agrumax and stir. Solution will be clear.
- Add the contents of one Ovation Glutathione capsule (100 mg) and stir until dissolved.
- Pour the solution into the four enclosed nasal sprayers.
- Two sprays into each nostril every 8 hours, or as needed.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Ingredients: distilled water, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, Agrumax, povidone-iodine, acetyl-glutathione magnesium ascorbate, microcrystalline cellulose, enhanced silica, potassium carbonate, magnesium sulfate, fatty acids
|Dimensions||2.0 × 1.5 × 3.0 in|