Citri•Wave ARPWave FlexDoctor Kit
This synergistic system combines the best electrotherapy available with our specially formulated glutathione balm.
Healthy Living Protocols:
CitriWave Protocol – General Neuromuscular Stimulation
CitriWave Protocol – Localized Pain and Inflammation
CitriWave Protocol – Large and Multiple Areas of Pain & Inflammation
The FlexDoctor electrotherapy was designed to complement the nervous system communications of pain, injury, and inflammation signaling to brain utilizing the proprietary ARPwave currents. Over the past 18 years, hundreds of thousands of patients with a wide range of musculoskeletal injuries, neurological conditions, and over 3,000 of the most elite athletes have used ARPwave’s unique attributes to improve personal performance.
The FlexDoctor NeuroMuscular Electrical Stimulation is used to lengthening muscle fibers and speed the recovery process.
- Neuromuscular Stimulation can improve wellness and ability to be active that translates to all aspects of your life.
- Used as an adjunct to physical therapy prescribed due to injury
- For use for chronic physical injuries and associated pain and inflammation resulting from inadequate stretching, range of motion exercises, and insufficient warm-up (shin splints, pronation, hamstrings, jumper’s knee, and lower back pain.)
Muscular Atrophy and Detoxification
- Atrophy occurs when body tissue or organ systems waste away, especially as a result of the degeneration of cells due to inactivity, malnutrition, or injury.
- Innovative approach to stimulate the neurological elements of atrophy at the site of symptoms of chronic injuries or illness.
- Neuromuscular stimulation can be used in parallel with the detoxification process (diet and supplements) to speed recovery of physical symptoms and energy.
- Neuromuscular stimulation is used for relaxation of muscle spasms, prevention and retardation of disuse atrophy, increase of local blood circulation, muscle rehabilitation, reeducation by electrical muscle stimulation, maintaining and increasing range of motion, management of chronic and intractable pain.
- Hundreds of proprietary protocols to use the FlexDoctor to address most muscle groups in the entire body.
- Treatment for peak physical performance utilizes the same diet and supplementation as detoxification protocol. Address malnutrition and take supplements.
- Stimulate circulation and cell health at the site of symptoms of chronic injuries.
- Regardless of age or health, improves recovery time allowing for optimal training or exercise
- Reduce chances of injury
- Lengthen muscles and improved range of motion results in improved physical capabilities (range of motion, speed, explosiveness, strength, golf swing, etc.)
This Level 1 Acetyl-Gluathione Balm is a mixture of the finest ingredients, prepared in an exceptional manner (Secundum Artem). Although the balm can be used by itself, it is inteded to be paired with our FlexDoctor for maximum benefit.
More About Electrotherapy
History: Electrotherapy has been used in a variety of way over the past century.
- 1921: the first demonstration proving the electrochemical nature of nervous transmission.
- 1980s: Innovative methodology proved allowed conduction voltage currents across single cells to detect activity across ion channel class of cells. Neher and Sakmann were awarded the Nobel Prize for achievements in Physiology or Medicine in 1991.
- Late 1990s/Early 2000s . High throughput technologies decreased the cost and have enabled scientists to experiment with electrical current excitement of muscles at the cellular level.
- Today, Electrotherapy is recognized as key players in pain by mediating the electrical excitability of muscle cells and electrical signaling in the nervous system. Currents can be introduced into muscle tissue and pass current through the cell membrane. Due to the localization of the primary sensory neurons in muscle tissue, Neuromuscular stimulation can stimulate muscle lengthening and modulate the pain sensation signaling.
About Oxidative Stress
Glutathione deficiency is linked to various neurological and motor function symptoms that may include seizures, intellectual disability, & loss of coordination. When there is an imbalance between antioxidants and free radicals in the body, the condition is termed oxidative stress. With oxidative stress, there is an imbalance between antioxidants and free radicals in the body. Free radicals can best be described as molecules containing oxygen with an uneven number of electrons. Glutathione is the body's master antioxidant
Physical symptoms include:
- Frequent infections like colds or flu
- Difficulty managing weight
- Chronic fatigue
- Neuropathic Pain
- Muscle soreness
Diseases Related to Oxidative Stress
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Accelerated aging cancer
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Metabolic diseases
About CitriWave Acetyl Glutathione Balm
Topical Delivery Acetyl-Glutathione Balm
- The key advantage of glutathione topical balm is that it is delivered immediately into the skin, bypassing any mal-absorption problems of the gastrointestinal tract, which leads to low blood levels, avoiding large oral dosages and common stomach issues.*
- The time it takes to repair tissue is also affected by lowered glutathione levels, resulting in more intense and longer durations of soreness, muscle and joint pain, and injuries.
- CitriWave superior Acetyl-Glutathione Balm is a coconut cream base with nano-technology to increase absorption and penetrate deep tissue and muscles. This formulation can be used on joint, muscle and arthritis pain. It is currently being studied to treat carpal tunnel syndrome and to soothe neuropathy symptoms including numbness, burning, tingling, sensitivity and weakness.
- Direct topical delivery bypasses gut and first pass liver to direct glutathione directly to muscle, soft tissue, bone, and joints.
- Used as an adjunct to neuromuscular electrotherapy to reduce inflammation and address free radical imbalance at the local side of the injury or muscle group.
- Providing greater strength and endurance
- Decreased recovery time from injury
- Less muscle pain and fatigue
- Muscle-promoting activity
Oral Glutathione Challenges
- Oral delivery limited by digestive enzymes and poor absorption in the gut
- Unusually high doses (~1000g) of many supplements can result in GI problems
|CitriSafe Glutathione Fact Sheet (PDF)|
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 6 in|