Citri•Wave Level 1 Acetyl-Glutathione Treatment Balm (4oz)
This Level 1 Acetyl-Gluathione Balm is a mixture of the finest ingredients, prepared in an exceptional manner (Secundum Artem). Although the balm can be used by itself, it is inteded to be paired with our FlexDoctor for maximum benefit.
Healthy Living Protocols:
This Level 1 Acetyl-Gluathione Balm is a mixture of the finest ingredients, prepared in an exceptional manner (Secundum Artem). The balm is often used by itself for pain and inflammation, this formulation san be used as an adjunct our FlexDoctor for maximum benefit.
Topical Delivery Acetyl-Glutathione Balm
- Direct topical delivery bypasses gut and first pass liver to direct glutathione directly to muscle, soft tissue, bone, and joints.
- The key advantage of glutathione topical balm is that it is delivered immediately into the skin, bypassing any mal-absorption problems of the gastrointestinal tract, which leads to low blood levels, avoiding large oral dosages and common stomach issues.*
- The time it takes to repair tissue is also affected by lowered glutathione levels, resulting in more intense and longer durations of soreness, muscle and joint pain, and injuries.
Glutathione deficiency is linked to various neurological symptoms that may include seizures, intellectual disability, & loss of coordination. Physical symptoms include:
- Frequent infections like colds or flu
- Difficulty managing weight
- Chronic fatigue
- Neuropathic Pain
- Muscle soreness
Oxidative Stress linked to:
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Accelerated aging cancer
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Metabolic diseases
- Providing greater strength and endurance
- Decreased recovery time from injury
- Less muscle pain and fatigue
- Muscle-promoting activity
- Oral delivery limited by digestive enzymes and poor absorption in the gut
- Unusually high doses (~1000g) of many supplements can result in GI problems
|CitriSafe Glutathione Fact Sheet (PDF)|
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|