Is Mold Exposure Part of Your Daily Routine? Are You Mold Sensitive?
Does mold irritate you when you are housekeeping or doing yard work?
Do you exercise in a community gymnasium? Yoga Studio?
Does your work have a mold problem?
Do you travel often in airplanes, rental cars, and hotels?
Do your children attend an older, moldy, school?
By Cesar Collado
There is nothing worse than, at the end of a full day, the feeling of being dirty, grimy, or “germ-y”. Think about it, you sometimes occupy confined spaces with countless others. After being in these spaces, whether they be work, gym, school, airplane, or rental car, nothing feels better than a nice shower, cleaning moldy hair, before relaxing and turning in. CitriSafe founder and mold sensitive patient, Walter Hayhurst, felt strongly about that feeling and is sensitive to moldy spaces.
So he decided to something about it! After some time and research, his team developed a shampoo and body wash so that people exposed to mold can be assured that they are able to wash away any residual mold from their hair or bodies. In addition, he developed a formulation that incorporated many natural additives and healthy nutrition important to maintaining healthy, well balanced, healthy hair and skin. He wanted to create a product that could be used every day if needed.
So, whether you work in a Doctor’s office, construction, mold inspection, on an airplane, in an old school, in humid or wet conditions, or simply having to spend time in crowded places, there is a solution to turn to in order to feel fresh and mold free.
Introducing CitriSafe Bio-Balancing Shampoo & Body Wash
CitriSafe Bio-Balancing Shampoo & Body Wash is an all-in-one health and beauty product that s safe , removes mold from your body, and fortified with healthy natural ingredients. For many of us, hair and skincare products are important components of our daily routines. After a difficult day of working, the process of cleansing and getting ready for bed is a great way to re-center ourselves by washing away pollutants, allergens, and toxins on our hair and skin prior to entering the sanctuary and safety of our beds at night.
We want to be able to wash away mold from our entire bodies to feel clean all over before we retire to our safe, clean beds to sleep. Sleeping in a mold free environment is conducive for our bodies to heal and detoxify.
This unscented product is nontoxic, free of chemical preservatives, and has no artificial colors or fragrances. CitriSafe Bio-Balancing Shampoo & Body Wash provides CitriSafe’s proprietary blend of citric seed extracts with their natural anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties. This product utilizes natural and gentle surfactants and emulsifiers used in many personal health products including shampoos, cosmetics, soaps, toothpastes, and others.
CitriSafe’s formulators incorporated CitriSafe’s mission “to provide protocols and products for a healthy life.” They did their research and carefully developed a product that is both effective and healthy for our hair and skin. It needed to be safe and beneficial for everyday use.
What is in CitriSafe Bio-Balancing Shampoo & Body Wash?
- Persea gratissma (Avocado oil). Avocado oil is extremely rich in oleic acid and monounsaturated fats, making it one of few oils that can actually penetrate the hair shaft and moisturize your hair, rather than sitting on top and coating your hair. These fats also strengthen the hair shaft and help prevent breakage
- Beta carotene (carrot) is an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory agent, and skin-conditioning agent. It also helps protect against dry, dull hair. It encourages the glands in your scalp to make an oily fluid called sebum that keeps hair from drying out
- Cucumis sativus (cucumber) revitalizes skin. Another important benefit of cucumber is that the pH-value is identical with the human skin.
- Aloe Vera gel contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. Aloe Vera increases the blood flow to your scalp. When your scalp has been cleansed and your hair has been conditioned with Aloe Vera, you might see that hair breakage and hair loss slows down.
- Ginseng has anti-aging properties for skin. Ginseng is also used to improve the health of the hair, reduce dandruff, and encourage hair growth.
- Tilla cordata (Liden tree), provides powerful antioxidant protection that slows down skin aging process, offers water-binding properties, and locks moisture into skin making it soft and supple. It is also healthy for scalps.
- Shea Butter has high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. It helps prevent hair breakage and helps hair retain moisture.
- Tocopheral (Vitamin E) is a powerful antioxidant that may be effective at reducing UV damage in skin. Vitamin E’s antioxidant properties repair damaged hair follicles, prevent tissue corrosion, and help build tissue. This keeps your follicles healthy and promotes healthy hair growth.
- Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), is a retinol agent and an essential nutrient that supports skin. Skin is a retinoid-responsive organ, able to readily absorb vitamin A when applied topically. Retinol stimulates production of new skin cells.
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) has an important role in collagen synthesis that makes vitamin C a vital molecule for skin health. Vitamin C fights off free radicals that cause brittle hair and hair follicle damage. Vitamin C also increases collagen production in the body, which improves hair health
Holistic self-care involves treating our bodies, people, and the earth well. It’s essential to avoid harmful chemicals, as well as support cruelty-free, sustainability-promoting companies. That’s why I believe in this natural and organic shampoo and body wash. It will help us stay true to our values and quality beauty product needs we have become accustomed to while keeping us mold free and healthy.
CitriSafe Bio-Balancing Shampoo & Body Wash is part of a holistic treatment solution that includes cleaning or fogging with CitriSafe Mold Solution Concentrate , CitriSafe Laundry Liquid detergent to remove mold from clothes, towels, and bed linens, and CitriSafe Maintenance Candles to remove mold spores in your immediate air.
CitriSafe also offers an ever-increasing line of cosmetic and beauty products that promote the same healthy ingredients for skin care.
If you have questions about this article or would like to share your experience, please comment on this page.
About the Author: Cesar Collado is a former pharmaceutical R&D senior executive, venture capitalist, and seasoned strategy consultant in biotechnology and technology sectors in general. He currently works as an advisor to multiple technology start-ups and advises several companies with technology solutions, including companies that provide healthcare and other services for environmental illness. Cesar worked with MicroBalance Health Products from 2014-2019, where he had responsibility for strategy, revenues, marketing, and finance, as well as, writing all original content for the company’s newsletters during his tenure.
Cesar is passionate about awareness and treatment of environmental illness as a significant, unmet and misdiagnosed, medical need. He has partnered with Integrative Physicians, Bau-Biologists, Environmental Inspectors, Mold Remediators, HVAC IAQ Specialists, and other professionals to generate educational materials for the environmentally ill. Cesar currently writes original content for ImmunoLytics, Bio-Balance, and CitriSafe: Protocols and Products for a Healthy Life.